1. The completed enrolment forms contracts you to pay for the course(s) detailed on the enrolment. This applies to both on-line and posted applications and also to telephone enrolments. Your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) are unaffected. This clause applies to all courses, with or without confirmed dates.
2. Deposits and course fees are non-refundable. You are entitled to request a refund of all monies paid within the first 7 days of enrolment under the Distance Selling Regulations. This application must be made in writing to our Head Office,
2 Barlows Croft, Manchester, M35DY. Any course materials must be returned in unused condition, at the applicant’s expense. Any used course materials will be deducted from the refund. Failure to cancel within 7 days of enrolment will commit you pay the course fees.
3. Practitioner courses can be paid for in full at the time of enrolment, with a 5% discount rewarded after course attendance. If instalment payments are required, this must be requested at the time of booking. All instalments must be made by bank standing order, and are collected on the 1st of each month.
4. For courses with practical training dates included the following will apply: Courses must be paid for at least 4 weeks prior to starting the practical training, unless instalment payments have been requested at the time of enrolment. All payments must be completed at least 4 weeks prior to completing the practical training. Guarantees are dependant upon attendance unless at the trainers choice. One and two day workshops must be paid for in full at the time of enrolment.
5. For online or distance courses, these can be paid for with an initial deposit, and a maximum of 4 consecutive monthly instalments via bank standing order. If you cancel the standing order before the course is paid in full, the remaining balance will become immediately due. Audio download programmes once purchased are non refundable. Supplemental training as part of a workshop will be digital unless stated otherwise.
6. In the event that you cannot attend the practical training dates booked, you can book on an alternative course. Such alterations must be made in writing to our Head Office, giving at least 28 days notice prior to the agreed course start date. Life Beyond The Mask reserves the right to charge a course fee surcharge. This is due to loss of earning from the cancelled space, and also from the alternative course dates. In the event that the space cancelled was booked at a special offer rate, we cannot guarantee that the special offer will be available on the new dates, In this instance, the full fee will become payable. The charging of the surcharge is at the discretion of Life Performance Strategies.
7. If you fail attend the booked practical training dates, without notification, you will still be charged for the full cost of the course.
8. All students and or customers who apply for the money back guarantee must apply in writing to the head office or via email stating their request. Upon receipt of the contact the student or customer will then be forwarded to an on-line questionnaire which is required to be completed before the refund procedure can take place. Upon completion of the questionnaire the refund will be reimbursed within 5 working days.
9. Life Beyond The Mask reserves the right to refuse any application.
10. Life Beyond The Mask reserves the right to cancel a course after acceptance of application for enrolment. In this event we will reimburse, in full, any course fees paid. Please note that Life Performance Strategies liability will be limited to the value of the course fees paid. We would recommend that travel insurance is taken out to cover the travel and accommodation during the duration of the practical training dates.
11. Life Beyond The Mask reserve the right to cancel any student’s practical training without notice, in the event of abusive, aggressive or discriminatory behaviour towards any member of Life Beyond The Mask staff, students or visitors. No refund of course fees will be given. The list is not an exhaustive one, but includes: foul and abusive language, racist, sexist or homophobic remarks, failure to participate in practical sessions, behaviour that results in the class being disrupted, or teaching being interrupted.
12. A course contract must be signed and returned to Head Office prior to attendance on the practical training dates, and before the date shown on the contract. Failure to return the signed contract may result in the candidate not being allowed on the booked course dates. Any amount owed by the candidate will become immediately due.
13. Life Beyond The Mask reserve the right to change the training venue, with a minimum of 24 hours notice, in the event of the original venue being unavailable, unsuitable, or for any other reason.
14. Candidates must attend 100% of the practical training dates as required. Candidates missing any training days will be required to attend alternative dates at a cost of £100 per day. Any candidate not able to attend booked training dates will have alternative dates offered, at a cost of £100 per day. These charges are at the discretion of the Training Director.
15. Upon successful completion of the booked training course, a certificate of attendance will be issued within 2 weeks, with the following conditions; all home study coursework is completed, full payment for the course has been made. All practitioner courses can be complete provided the course is still on the course curriculum. If the course is taken from the curriculum within 12 months of a student completing it another course of similar level will be provided at no extra fee. Practitioner certificates will be awarded upon completion of all assessment work as stated on the course. All externally awarded qualifications will be subject to Awarding Body criteria for issue, which includes internal and external verification, completion of theory exam papers, portfolio and case studies.